Enabling clients to access the right information on their business and markets
Looking into a crystal ball isn’t easy, but our team supports companies to assess their existing geographical markets and sectors and identify emerging trends across business, competition, and regulatory landscapes. We are experts at recognising emerging opportunity areas in new geographies and sectors, and undertake a detailed assessment of the market to assist with new market entries.
For those clients looking to expand their business, our team of highly-experienced business intelligence professionals can identify potential targets for acquisition or strategic partnerships to support new market entry, regardless of geography or industry.
We’re skilled in working with Ovum, S&P Capital IQ, Hoovers and Factiva databases, plus other hard-to-access information sources to gather key information about client competitors and suppliers, such as key developments, strategic direction, management changes, financial and competitive strength, and future outlook.
These services are typically provided on a retained basis, although we also work with clients on specific projects depending on requirements.
Business Intelligence Services
- Competitor Watch: competitor activity, new products / services, media campaigns, partnerships, people
- Brand Watch: specific brands sales (volume and value) and marketing, range, market share, geographic availability and concentration, competing brands
- Market Entry: country business profiles, regulatory assessment, location assessment, route to market including identifying and evaluating potential strategic partners for geographic sector or market penetration, risk analysis
- Bid Support: bid & competitive intelligence, partner identification
- Supplier Due Diligence: supplier profiling and background information checks.
- Technology Watch: scrutinising the technology landscape for emerging technologies, technology providers, technology trends and demand.
- Industry News: distilling the latest industry trends from niche news blogs / sites specific to an industry and identifying key opinion leaders.
Lead Generation Services
- Company Profiling: compiling company specific information and creating company profiles of potential sales, partnership or acquisition targets.
- Market Research: collecting information on market and industry size and growth, development and trends, competitive landscape, entry and growth opportunities.
Patent & Legal Information
- Information on patents filed in different legal jurisdictions
- Information on specific laws and regulations in specific markets (e.g. company set-up, employees, trading laws)