Qualified, talented, dedicated and looking to be part of a team offering a fresh approach to smart accounting? Join our team!
Our client list is impressive, and so is our team. We’re focused on delivering exceptional services and do this by making sure each team member is matched with the right project at the right time.
We only recruit and partner with the best and are always on the look-out for great talent to join our team. If you’re interested in finding out more, please get in touch.
Our associates are comfortable working in a streamlined, cloud-based environment, ready to provide clients with accurate, real-time numbers and information.
Qualifications required – fluent English, professional accountancy qualification (e.g. part-qualified CPA, AAT, ACCA, CIMA), bookkeeping experience with SME clients.
- Completing management of daily transaction processing for credit card accounts and bank accounts. Attention to detail is imperative to correctly match transactions to supporting documentation, coding transactions to the appropriate general ledger account, and providing full supporting documentation.
- Tracking and processing of supplier invoices into accounts payable ledgers, and sales invoices into accounts receivable ledgers, both with appropriate supporting documentation. Additionally, analysing and reconciling accounts as required.
- Posting journal entries for month-end and year-end close.
- Providing financial reports and other ad-hoc reports.
- Client relationships and collaboration – by email, web-conferencing or online tools.
- Strong technology orientation – experience of cloud-based accountancy software
- Detail oriented
- Able to work remotely without supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Able to articulate complex financial matters to non-finance people.
- Strong team player / leader
Team leads are the driving force behind the delivery of exceptional services. From reviewing management reports to providing accurate advice to our great clients – our experienced and professional team leads are confident, hard-working and approachable.
Qualifications required – fluent English, professional accountancy qualification, publicly licenced, experienced corporate accountant, authorised to work in EU.
- Develop, manage and nurture a team of associates, providing guidance to ensure it delivers accurate and timely results correctly following Outspan policies and procedures.
- Strong focus on client relationship management and support – developing and evolving procedures to maximise client satisfaction and refine Outspends offering.
- Provide clients with monthly, quarterly and annual financial results utilising online tools. Identify business risks and provide suggestions for mitigating actions. Add value by proactively providing accountancy recommendations to discussions.
- Oversee all reports, entries and reconciliations generated by associate team – reviewing and providing final approval before sharing with clients.
- Senior lead on client relationship as main point of contact and provision of consultancy.
- Delegate appropriate tasks to associates with thorough briefs to ensure work is delivered on time and accurately.
- Support new business development.
- Excellent client relations skills
- Ability to explain technical information in business language
- Strong team lead and team player
- Exceptional project management and co-ordination skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely
- Provision of fair and constructive feedback to associates
- Ability to work with team members from different backgrounds (geographically, culturally)
- Hold team members accountable to high standards of work
- Experience in challenging discrepancies due to a high attention to detail